The 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the update are available in the form of ESD (Electronic Software Download) files. The ESD file contains different editions of the update that can be installed on a computer.
- Download Wimlib (link).
- Extract the zip file using 7zip.
- Copy the downloaded ESD file into the extracted folder.
- Right-click the file named
decrypt.cmdand select "Run as administrator". A command line window will open.
- The command line window will list the Windows 10 editions. In most cases, option 2 ("Include one edition") will be sufficient.
- If option 2 was selected, type the number corresponding to the Windows 10 edition needed and press "Enter".
- Select option 1 ("Create ISO with Standard install.wim").